Sometimes you need a little filler in your appetizer assortment, and that is exactly what inspired today’s recipe in our 2020 holiday appetizer series on IBSTakesGuts.
This pan o’ pretzels recipe is great as a standalone item, but it could also pair well with certain dips. Either way, it’s sure to please your party guests without a lot of hassle in the kitchen beforehand!
Utensils/appliances you’ll need:
Ingredients you’ll need:
- One package Snyder’s Gluten Free Pretzels
- 1/4 cup garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon Fody Lemon and Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread your pretzels evenly across the baking sheet.
- Combine the garlic oil, lemon and herb seasoning, and dill weed in the small mixing bowl, and then drizzle across the pretzels.
- Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes, stirring twice. Let cool and then serve!
Seriously, this one couldn’t get much simpler. Enjoy, and be sure to check back in for more recipes in this year’s holiday appetizer series on IBSTakesGuts!