As Erin and I were preparing one of our frequently-used weeknight recipes last week, he asked if I had ever put it on my blog. My first thought was “of course”…but then I gave it some thought, and I was shocked to discover I’ve never shared one of my all-time easiest low-FODMAP dinner recipes!
So here it is: low-FODMAP lemon-herb salmon. This recipe makes enough for two, so plan accordingly for the amount you need.
Utensils/appliances you’ll need:
- Measuring spoons
- Basting brush
- A medium-sized nonstick baking pan with rolled edges
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Two-three salmon fillets (We use this kind from our local Sam’s Club.)
- 2 tablespoons garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon Fody Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, use your basting brush to spread garlic oil evenly across each salmon fillet.
- Next, sprinkle the lemon herb seasoning evenly across each salmon fillet.
- Place the salmon in the oven for 15-18 minutes, until the salmon flakes easily and turns from bright red to pink/opaque.
Pair your salmon with my low-FODMAP sweet carrot recipe and green beans or a low-FODMAP side salad, and you have a meal that is as yummy as it is easy!