Need an easy, tasty, last-minute Superbowl snack idea for your low-FODMAP lifestyle?
Give our club roll-ups a try!
This recipe will make about 16 roll-ups, so plan accordingly for your needs. Also keep in mind that cheese has daily FODMAP limits, so indulge within your needs!
Utensils/appliances you’ll need:
- Cutting board
- Bread knife
- Serving platter
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods Keto Mayonnaise (Local readers, you can get this at the Kroger Marketplace in town!)
- 1 tablespoon Fody Foods Ranch Seasoning
- 4 gluten-free tortillas (If you go with corn tortillas, keep in mind that corn has daily FODMAP limits.)
- 1/4 pound sandwich-sliced turkey (We favor this type of Boar’s Head fresh from the deli! If you get another kind, watch out for seasonings and additives that may not be low-FODMAP.)
- 1/4 pound sandwich-sliced ham (Another link to our favorite! Same rules apply with additives.)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Baby spinach leaves
- Combine your mayo and Ranch seasoning in your small mixing bowl.
- Place a tortilla flat on your cutting board and spread some of the mayo mixture evenly across the tortilla, being sure to leave the edges clean so your toppings won’t ooze out when you roll them.
- Sprinkle some cheese evenly over the mayo, followed by the turkey, then a few spinach leaves, and then the ham.
- Roll your tortilla tightly and place one toothpick in the middle of each quarter so your roll-up stays together as you slice.
- Use the bread knife to slice your rolled tortilla into fourths.
- Repeat with your remaining ingredients, placing each roll-up on a platter to serve immediately.
Enjoy this amazing snack (maybe with a few of our other appetizer recipes on IBSTakesGuts!), and have a great Superbowl weekend!