If you have ever eaten McCormick’s Bag ‘N Season chicken but now need to eat low-FODMAP, you will love today’s creation. This meal has just enough kick and flavor to keep your tastebuds happy, while also being exceptionally easy and safe for FODMAPers to make.
The recipe below makes enough for two-three people, so plan accordingly for your needs.
Utensils/appliances you’ll need:
- One 9×13 glass baking dish
- One small mixing bowl
- Meat tenderizer
- Measuring spoons
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
Ingredients you’ll need:
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about a pound total)
- Can of sliced new potatoes, drained
- Can of sliced carrots, drained
- 1 heaping tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- While the oven is preheating, tenderize the chicken breasts and then place them in a single layer in your baking dish.
- Drain the canned carrots and potatoes and place them around the chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Drizzle the tablespoon of garlic oil evenly across the chicken and vegetables.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the paprika, thyme, oregano, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly across the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place in your oven to bake for about one hour, until chicken juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
Then your meal is ready to serve – easy-peasy! Enjoy!