Ready for a different low-FODMAP smoothie to add to your arsenal? This Green-and-Orange one is really tasty, and it gives you good portions of vegetables, fruits, and fiber to start your day well. If you are new to smoothie-making and are worried about adding a vegetable to your smoothie…don’t! This one is sweet and yummy.
Utensils/appliances you’ll need:
- A blender (We prefer to make ours in the Ninja Blending Cups. This recipe is already split in half for the Ninja Cups, so be sure to double it accordingly if you need more than one recipe.)
- These measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Ingredients you’ll need (add them in this order for the smoothest blending!):
- Half a cup of crushed ice
- One tablespoon of chia seeds
- One cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Half a cup of no-pulp orange juice
- One and a half cups of baby spinach
- Half of a banana, sliced
Just mix the ingredients in the Ninja Cups in the order listed above (and if you’re using a traditional blender, flip the order). Within five minutes, you’ll be ready to start your day!
**Like what you’ve read so far? Follow and share IBS Takes Guts for more recipes and tips for living well on the low-FODMAP diet!**